Wednesday, March 23, 2005

perspective

Have you ever woke up thinking that this could be your last day? I often have flashes of getting in a serious car accident on my way to work or school and then that would be the end of my life. After reading this book I kept thinking of Cheryl. I mean, she thought her life was going perfectly....she was married, graduating from highschool and pregnant. Yet, this unexpected tragedy happens and she is no longer in control of her life. Was she ever in control of her life? Unexpected events happen all the time and that just shows us that our time here on earth is so uncertain.

1 Comments:

Blogger Five Ladies said...

I do that too! I drive a little car and sometimes while I'm driving on the highway, I picture an accident ahead of me occuring and think how I would be screwed if it were real.

I think that this is totally psychotic. Just like Heather thinking about the balls at the play ground. It's total paranoia. And I do it frequently! And because my time here on Earth is so uncertain, what's the point of wasting my time thinking about crap like that!! But even though I know this, will I stop? Most likely not. (But at least I am not one of those really crazy people who do it all the time).

5:58 PM, March 23, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home